July 5, 2007

Template Guru: I am not a blogger template guru.

Welcome to my first post on this blog, I have been using internet for years now and in the past has created a few blogs which either because of lack of time on my hand or other following listed reasons, died :(.

Reasons for death of my blogs:
1. I am not an expert in creating or customizing blogs.
2. I always wanted to implement new features to my blog and loose my temper, as its not an easy to do job, needs a lot of patience and technical expertise.
3. Rapid changes in the way blogging and the template designs are evolving.
4. Blah Blah Blah...
5. I am not a Template Guru.
6. Will keep adding more and more as they come to my mind.

Today again I couldnt stop myself from getting back to blogging arena and I have decided that this particular bolg, I will dedicate completely to my journey as I test and implemet new changes to my Blog Template before I implemet them on the my other blog that I maintain at http://topps.blogspot.com

Thats what is my plan now but I will not promise that I will stick to this plan forever. My plan might change and I might as well start adding some other stuffs as I go along.

Thats all for my first post here.

No comments: