July 5, 2007

Story of my three column blog template dream :)

From the day the beta version of new blogger interface was released to be a few users for beta testing I was always on a look for a three column template, the one that finally I am using on this blog of mine.

It was difficult in the past to get a three column ready to use template available for free on the net. But today, I guess I was lucky to find it in the first few minute of my search. Last time I searched for a three column new blogger template was about three months back and gaveup on it after spending a couple of unsuccessful hours.

In the past, about eight months back, I also tried editing one of the default blogger template to comeup with a 3 column blogger template when it was very new in the beta version and I totally screwed my template :(.

I guess today is a Good day for me and I am totally excited about this three column template.

No comments: